Author: novablue

Are you a vegetarian? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-15 22:37:04 |Display all floors
Call me cruel if you want...its not gonna stop me from eating meat. Meat keeps me driven and gives me the carnal motivation to succeed. Brocolli just won't do it hahah~
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:39:16 |Display all floors
you are NOT cruel at all...ahahah....i love meat...i cant stand ppl face vegies all ther life..omg! how much fun n yummy food they must miss out!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:40:58 |Display all floors
I just realized that the majority of herbivores were always the victims while the carnivores were the victor...preying on the veggie eaters hahha~
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:42:39 |Display all floors
well...why do ppl prefer eating vegies than meat??...this puzzles me...is it the same like homosexual?..they are born to be vegetarian????
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:45:10 |Display all floors
No, its because they saw the images PETA showed and somehow realized that 'animals' were harmed in order to provide us with this meat dish.

However, plants were harmed as well in order to provide Vegetarians with their dish.

If we were going to be literal...then we shouldn't eat anything...but im not gonna die going against a principle of survival.
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:47:02 |Display all floors
i see..they might say its animal cruelty to eat them??..they must be joking!!...they forget the food chain...in the old time..if u dont eat animals..u then die...or to be eaten by others...=P

talkin about meat...i love lamb the best..oh...lamb lamb lamb....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 22:49:48 |Display all floors
1 part heaven 1 part Invitation to a heart attack~

It's all about balance~

[ Last edited by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-15 10:51 PM ]
churrasco-steak-bigger.jpg
((EyeOfStorm))

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.