Since the cigarette contains a lot of marterial which harm to our health
Especially for pregnancy
It harms the respiratory system   and cause cancer
What future will you take result in ??
You decide it !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 10:13:14 |Display all floors

Yes I smoke but light cigarettes and not alot

I dont like smoking in public as people tell me to stop as I am pretty :), also I hate the smell so I dont smoke near others...

I always brush my teeth and hands after wards...

Its bad for me but I am addicted, I think many people have bad habits and smoking is one of them, mabey you have some bad habit for your health such as drinking, eating bad foods, never excercising, takeing pills, to much work and pressures are bad for your health also...mabey you pollute the world with your two cars...dont conserve on water..litter...use spray cans..many things spoil our environment.

I will give up one day, but at this time I am still enjoying it, it is a tough situation, it cost alot as well. I know it is better to stop, but I am truely addicted. When I am ready I will stop.
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 11:46:15 |Display all floors
No one should smoke.

Cigarette smoking is an advancement of industrial technology.  Centuries ago, smoking tobacco in a pipe or cigar was a social activity, like drinking alcohol or smoking opium.  Then when people began to work in factories, they would smoke cigarettes during their work breaks.  Cigarette smoking increases the ability to concentrate in the short term, which helps people perform their work better, sometimes.  However, in the long run cigarette smokers die young.  So cigarettes cause people to be more productive for their companies and less costly to pubilc and private pension funds when they die young.   A cigarette smoker will contribute all during his or her working life to social security or a company pension fund, and then die much sooner after reaching retirement age.

No one should smoke.  It isn't necessary, and nicotine addiction should be treated like addiction to other dangerous substances, like alcohol, cocaine, and herion.

龙年顺顺利利

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 21:01:07 |Display all floors
Girls have the right to smoke,but I don't like such girl,and neither did I smoke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-25 23:15:01 |Display all floors
girl  smoking  very cool

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-26 13:12:04 |Display all floors
You smoke every one cigarette, that you reduce your life for 0.2second.

You can count. Maybe you just don't cherish your life.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.