Author: hyacinth103

Girls Smoking: AGREE? OBJECT? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 19:30:04 |Display all floors
Those individuals spoil the environment by smoking, and those illegal factories make the environment even worse by expelling gas and waste water illegally.

To make the earth our home, we should start from ourselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 20:30:29 |Display all floors
Smoking is something personal, it makes no difference between a woman or a man who smokes. Smokers should avoid to disturb others while enjoying their own freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 09:00:52 |Display all floors
I smole sometimes ,but seldom , almostly a piece per day .
sometimes I count one's thumbs by smkoing ,and sometimes when bad temper

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 10:02:53 |Display all floors
i am not object to smoking,no matter girl or boy,but the precondition is  no influence others and no smoking
in public,nobody can stop smoking including our nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 10:13:17 |Display all floors
AGREE.

Why not?  Guys do it and their breath stinks.  Well, if they are  heavy smoker it is more likely.  

Social smoking is totally cool, especillly if you are in a bar or similiar enviroment like a big city where you will probably get a form of cancer from breathing the polluted air anyways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 01:24:49 |Display all floors
if you want to smoke, smoke. man or woman.  smoke is there, like many other favourabable or undesirable things, deal with it, there are no judgements.
in my mind my dogs a bear he's significant i'm insane

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 04:21:08 |Display all floors

It is disgusting ...

Originally posted by hyacinth103 at 14-7-2006 08:56 AM
A girl is supposed to be a non-smoker or she may be viewed as a bad girl.
If so, I am a "bad girl," however, with straight As in school.
I met my boyfriend in May 2005. From then on, I  ...

Smoking is disgusting. When I see girls smoking I think it is even more disgusting and, given the health risks, it is a crazy thing to do.

Who wants to kiss an ashtray?

Did you take up smoking because your boyfriend smoked? The better option would have been to convince him to stop. Why throw away two lives?

However I do pity those who are addicted to the cancer sticks ... I pity their weak willpower and pity their inability to stop their self-destruction.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.