Views: 5772|Replies: 27

do guy will care the girls who dislike doing houseworking? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 13:53:11 |Display all floors
i live with my colleauges,three men,only a girl of myself,and I am a girl dislike doing houseworking,so my colleagues said our room is quite chos,and i am seldom doing houseworking,in fact,i am girl do not wanna myself invole in trivial things,and dislike doing houseworking

But sometimes,once i wanna do house working, i will do it quite well,take it as a joy ,and enjoyment. But i think if a man take trivial things too much time and energy,his mind will become quite narrow,i wanna my life keep fresh,new fresh air pull into my life,i need my life open to the outward,so..................

but men will care much about their wife or gf about it ? will they care about wheather their gf dislike doing douseworking,I am single now,so everything i wann be to get is,just :simple,colurful~~~`

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 13:54:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jane99 at 2006-7-14 13:53
i live with my colleauges,three men,only a girl of myself,and I am a girl dislike doing houseworking,so my colleagues said our room is quite chos,and i am seldom doing houseworking,in fact,i am gir ...

I really DISLIKE this lazy habit but if too much work, i will HIRE Ah-yi....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 14:32:06 |Display all floors

Yes if they wanna hire the girl as the housekeeper

My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 14:33:18 |Display all floors
hahaha...u can always get housekeeper...haha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 19:56:05 |Display all floors
If you can earn more money, you can just hire one to do that trivial for you.

i like housework, and like to sort thing up, but i dislike to do that for other ppl. As you live with others, i guess you should set a rule about who's gonna to collect garbage this day, make a schedule something like this...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 22:52:15 |Display all floors
it seems a little meaningful !
on the whole ,I will not concertrate on these lazy girl ,after all that habit can show somebody some characters.
but if I love the girl very much !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 22:59:16 |Display all floors
WHat si wrong with a woman disliking housework. I feel that if something needs to be done then it should be done regarless of if you are a man or woman. but in your situation the housework should be distributed equally amongst you and your friends because it is not fair if one person cleans up everyones mess.. it would be different if you were living with a partner though.
"People all over the world join hands"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.