Author: lily200801

what will u choose?Mum or Lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-16 22:47:06 |Display all floors
it's a hard choice>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 22:57:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily200801 at 2006-7-16 11:32
his mom threatened that if if he continues to get along with that gal, he won't allowed to live at home

what is it that makes his mom dislikes his gf so much?  i dont think it's the operation his gf had or sth like that, that really doesn't make sense..,?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 18:29:52 |Display all floors

LIKE YOU GOTTA CHOOSE.........

Originally posted by lily200801 at 14/7/2006 11:53 AM
one of my friends is in such a dilemma: he loves a girl who is not accepted by his mum.
it's said that the girl is too introverted and once had an operation on stomach. so his mum
is dead set aga ...

you can have plenty of lovers but you can only have one mom

but then again love is a two way street,

and also mom will always be mom,

you can always ditch her without causing a rift for long when those grandkids come along.
It is important that man dreams, but it is perhaps equally important that he can laugh at his own dreams...............5555

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 00:50:18 |Display all floors
Love is love to give up on that would be a tragedy.  We can not go through our whole lives worrying what people think they will always have an opinion good bad or indifferent.  It hard because you mum is family but tink about this...your mum will not always be around you have to think to the future.  If it really is love rather than lust then follow your heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 01:53:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily200801 at 2006-7-16 11:32
he won't be allowed to live at home

If he moves out before his mum throws him out, he would definitely gain three important things in his life.

1) His self-respect immediately
2) Respect and love from his girlfriend immediately, and
3) strangely enough, respect and love from his mother later on in his life.

In my opinion, he doesn't have to choose between two women. Rather, both women would have to choose him (if he is good enough to be a husband and son).:):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 11:37:13 |Display all floors
hey poor man,i think you need let this two woman to communicate ,
maybe your mother will change decision

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.