Views: 4517|Replies: 12

what will u choose?Mum or Lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 10:53:56 |Display all floors
one of my friends is in such a dilemma: he loves a girl who is not accepted by his mum.
it's said that the girl is too introverted and once had an operation on stomach. so his mum
is dead set against their intercourse.

what should he do? pls share your good advice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 10:58:48 |Display all floors
this is a dilemma, one hand, i believe his mom has her own opinion like worry about the future like health.
But he loves her, maybe he just adore that her introvert... well, i suggest they have a good talk and try to let himmom accept her as if he insists being with her without mom's pray, there is no happiness.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 12:40:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily200801 at 2006-7-14 10:53
one of my friends is in such a dilemma: he loves a girl who is not accepted by his mum.
it's said that the girl is too introverted and once had an operation on stomach. so his mum
is dead set aga ...

sooooooo   hard choice to everyone
girl is somebody who will together with u in the long life
mum is one who bring u up
girlmum:Q
it's better let mum know more about the girls advantages or something other......
wish a good luck to all lovers
웃고 살자
화이팅
Alice

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 17:04:08 |Display all floors

GRRRRRR

My best Chinese friend is having this problem.  His girlfriends mother found out about their love so since that point in time she has been nothing but dead against their relationship.  She says he is not rich enough, he goes to the same university as her (by the way..its a good university but not as good as BEI DA or WU DA)  so he is not good enough for her daughter!  She treats him so badly.  He is afraid of telling this lady that his father only has one leg and his family is a little poor.  That his parents dont have respectable jobs just like THEIR FAMILY...
It makes me so angry.  I hate injustice...sure if this was the gates family..i could have a slight understanding of the rich marrying a poor person (not that i think there is anything wrong with it...i would be fine with it)...but could see how this situation would need to be sorted out clearly...but when the people are in the same boat and this predjudice exists...nothing makes me more angry!!!

Im just grateful that this is not my problem..or a problem that i have heard happening often in Australia

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 17:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lily200801 at 2006-7-14 10:53
is dead set aga ...

does he really have to choose one or the other?he can  just give mom more time to think it over while doing what he can to persuade her...,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 11:32:23 |Display all floors
his mom threatened that if if he continues to get along with that gal, he won't allowed to live at home

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 11:32:49 |Display all floors
he won't be allowed to live at home

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.