Author: lily200801

why the number of misshapen infants increase every year? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 19:45:04 |Display all floors
How did you know the Chinese pregnant women use the Chinese herbal medicine a lot. Did you think they are dumb, using a lot of herbal medicine while they are not ill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 20:18:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by novablue at 2006-7-14 19:45
How did you know the Chinese pregnant women use the Chinese herbal medicine a lot. Did you think they are dumb, using a lot of herbal medicine while they are not ill.

More another reason is that people(not pregnant women) in China like to abuse to use Chinese herbal medicines and antibiotics.

People includes women in embryo, women in childhood, women in puberty, and women in pregnancy.

Have I ever said that all of women use the Chinese herbal medicine a lot? Of course not.

Hehe! They are not dumb at all, but diligent, resolute, and beautiful!
C contends solitude to cause madness, while S maintains meditation for solace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 10:29:51 |Display all floors

Perhaps it's not just pollution...

I never heard of this before I came to China, but there is some sort of dress thingy women can wear that protects the fetus from radiation and eletronic signals.  I was told that if you put your cell phone under it and try to dial a number it won't work.  Pretty effective I guess.

another tid bit...
There was a recent report I read that said guys that carry cell phones in their pockets damage their swimmers.  I forget the percentage, but it was very high.  

Anwyays...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 11:49:01 |Display all floors
damage their swimmers.

Swimmers??? Sounds weird, dunno.

And also, those may damage or undermine body's health by fixing and decorating and painting house, in which may evaporate too much chemical and toxic substance, such as benzene, formaldehyde, aniline, and etc, all of which are entirely possible esp to kids by inhaling to cause leukemia, blood cancer. So those may be one of the arch-criminals to cause misshapen infants as well.

[ Last edited by cathay at 2006-7-15 11:50 AM ]
C contends solitude to cause madness, while S maintains meditation for solace.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.