Author: sweetgirl

Care about Virgin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-14 16:54:28 |Display all floors

for equality sake

If I am a virgin, I will care.
If I am not, I don't care.
One thing that's truly hard to eradicate is the idea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 17:46:18 |Display all floors
your opinion all right indeed.
So as far as i know it is not fair to girls! Men want to do it with their gf but want a virgin to be wife!

Right men should care more about their girls feeling and care more about how much she love him!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 20:37:56 |Display all floors
I would like to see this topic more throughly.

I totally agree with that RIGHT men should care more about their girls feelings and so on...

But over here one question arises. Forexample Mr. A has a girlfriend Miss. B. Nowadays they really love each other and even they don't wanna keep any kind of secrets from each other. But after some time they break up. Then Mr. A has another girlfriend and Miss. B has another. And this chain will continue until both of them will find "Mr/Miss RIGHT". Doesn't this sound like sophisticated prostitute life?

And moreover if they already had children before marriage and without marriage they broke up then? And if that girl will have child No. 1 from Mr. A then they broke up then that girl will have child No. 2 with Mr. C, then they broke up and then so on or if Mr. A will again fall in love with Miss B and then they will again have child No. 3 or so on. Isn't this sound ridiculous?

Although this situation doesn't occur in china (because of one child policy) but it happens in other parts of world.

And if somebody says that they don't agree to have a child but still they can live together without marriage then are both of them not cheating each other? It clearly means that they don't love each other right now so they don't wanna have child.

This situation may be little bit difficult for chinese to understand because still even after marriage for a long time they don't wanna have child because of personal reasons but in foreign countries where you can have as many children as you like, mostly when people don't wanna have child with their girlfriend it means that they are not sure that they will remain in love for a long time.!!!!

[ Last edited by ahmadi at 2006-7-14 08:39 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

hornybee has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-14 20:49:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 21:15:29 |Display all floors
I just don't understand why all the guys to care about his girlfriend, not the girls to care about her boyfriend's loyalty. It's maybe because the women's social status are still lagging far behind the men's.

Choosing to be a virgin, or loyal to our lover, This is because we want to, not because we have to. Women should learn to be more independent, and take a more active role in the society as well as in the relationship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 10:19:29 |Display all floors
you can only  find a virgin in kindergarten,this is one of my friends told me.
so please don't care more about if a girl is a virgin,if you are really love her,
love her all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-15 10:20:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sweetgirl at 7-13-2006 16:56
Does men care their girlfriend a virgin?

maybe when i was 18....  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.