Author: johnyou

gay marriage?!  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-13 22:06:16 |Display all floors
About my IQ...the result is 146 i think...but i doubt whether its accurate or not..ahah...maybe cos my EQ is not tht high which makes me a bit dumb sometimes...

about my maturity....when comes to certain things..i am mature..but for some things..i dont wanna be mature about it...i dislike being an adult...!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:09:39 |Display all floors
do whatever u wanna do as long as it's not against laws! no one is entitled to blame sb.else for any law-abiding acts he or she does. each one  mindshis own business, then a peaceful world will open arms to all of us!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:10:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 2006-7-13 11:03

but but but homosexuality is not only a human thing. it exists in animals too....
I ve seen it with my cats and my dogs. only difference is that in animals the instinct of reproduction is stro ...

Yeah, I saw a male dog "behind" another one, I was like "oh well"... If dogs do that, and they work only on instincts, I think humans have even more reason because many people look for personality etc aside from gender...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:12:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-7-13 11:06
SA, I will never understand your views. You've mentioned many, many times how you're also attracted to other girls, and yet you condemn guys who are attracted to other guys. Can you just elaborate  ...

I too agree... very interesting post!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:14:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by helen0477 at 2006-7-13 21:45
anyway, homosexual,or gay marriage can do good to the family planning policy~

lol, I actually pointed this out once... one "good" thing to control the population... and parents for children WAITING to be adopted!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:18:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-13 21:49
well..when comes to certain things...i just cant change my view on them...gay marriage is one of them..

i know i shouldnt agree with lesbian..but disagree on gays....but thats just the way i ...

aw Sinful... now you're being double standard...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 22:20:46 |Display all floors
divina..true..everyone has double standard...me included...=P.....but i will behave myself not to be attracted to girls..ahahh
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.