Author: johnyou

gay marriage?!  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-13 13:41:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-13 09:21
how do u get along with a gay friend, and what do u wanna say about gay marriage on which a proposal is being said to be deliberated to outlaw it where it's legal in the US?

I don't think homosexuality is a SIN. Homo ppl are normal, they have the equal work efficience, bear the same social responsibility... the only differences between them and other ppl (heteroes) is their sexual orientation. Is it their fault? Is it under their control? What they should be blamed for? But they are the innocent minority, discriminated by the majority. Life will be too hard for them... Let us majority make some compromises, recognize them as nomal ppl, homo marriage should be permitted by law. Remember they are innocent and they deserve equal treatment. And to outlaw the legalization of homo marriage is a backslide in the legalization progress.
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 14:13:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2006-7-13 11:06
SA, I will never understand your views. You've mentioned many, many times how you're also attracted to other girls, and yet you condemn guys who are attracted to other guys. Can you just elaborate  ...

Sock it, Sock!!!    
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 14:14:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-7-13 12:08

it's posts like this that make me question your intellect/maturity...

Otis - You found out, 6 months behind me.  

Thxs anyway!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 15:32:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-7-13 13:26

hmm, not bad, but some are half-truths.

In some of the points he confuses, like many do, gay acts with actually being gay.   

I don't think gay marriage happens with other animals, ...

i totally agree with u on these viewpoints u stated above, u are just great to give such insights into the 'issue', i'm sure those who read yr inputs will really learn sth about the so-called same-sex marriage, which should not be worded as same-sex marriage, but same sex unison instead..,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 21:22:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-7-13 13:26

Anti-gay marriage folks convince the pro-gay folk that marriage is for a man and a woman.  Pro-gay folk do just the opposite. But why do the pro-gay folk expect undertanding, when they don't give any themselves? Hey, majority rules I think, and since marriage is a social construct the laws should only change when society agree to it.  Personally, I believe a marriage is for the union of a man and a woman and the millions of people that get married every day throughout the world believe so too.

l don't have to like the fact that gay people want to get married... l don't even have to understand it... as far as l'm concerned, it doesn't affect me so it's none of my business.

why should your beliefs be imposed on others? that's what you and the anti-gay marriage folk are doing... gay people on the other hand aren't trying to impose their beliefs on anyone.  

and what gives you the right to speak on behalf of  "the millions of people that get married every day" ?
surely you don't believe they're all against gay marriage?

So why do gays want the rigth to get married?  Why do they want to take part in a practice that, i think, is clearly for a couple of opposite sex?  They aren't really taking part in the same social contruct since they aren't following its common practices (man and woman...husband and wife), are they? I don't think so.  What they are forming should not be called Marriage, it should be called Legal Unison, as to entitle them to the same financial rights of Married couples, yet without destroying the importance marriage has to many many people in the world.

l can't see how a gay couple getting married could destroy the importance of marriage for you or me... could you please elaborate?

If all goes well we might even create them their own island nation.  While the population would surge in the beginning, I suspect it will eventually decline unless the birth rate of gays in the non island nation parts of the world can produce faster than the island nations citizens die.  Is that possible with current estimates?  

segregation?
a redneck l used to work with put forward a similar solution...

" ship all the gays, abos and retards down to tasmania and we'll keep the rest of australia! "

not that l'm suggesting you're a redneck...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 21:45:36 |Display all floors
anyway, homosexual,or gay marriage can do good to the family planning policy~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 21:49:21 |Display all floors
well..when comes to certain things...i just cant change my view on them...gay marriage is one of them..

i know i shouldnt agree with lesbian..but disagree on gays....but thats just the way i think..besdies..i believe women are born to be bisexual..but men are straight...i think it is very nasty to think about two men together....

Guys, forgive me..i am afterall..just a simple girl..who can be a bit shallow on certain things...=P
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.