Author: whirlingone

What do you most want to say to your ex-bf/gf? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-13 07:57:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-7-13 06:53

LOL... that's so cute!

I would say to my ex: Since you didn't help raise your son so far, you'll be paying for college, right?

that's right.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:16:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whirlingone at 2006-7-12 21:53
How time flies! You have grown up to be a mature man. You look older, Do I look old? Remember the days we were together? Do you sometimes miss me? We were so young then, will you say it again to me ...

i have no ex -,just love the one  i love now and will do it ....sometimes,i kind of admire the ppl who have ex-glf \bf ,it is coool...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:28:40 |Display all floors

LOL

Originally posted by chinaimport at 2006-7-13 00:37
I just want to say...... that your sister is fine. Is she availble?

you have a crush with her sister?That's exciting
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:39:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-13 08:16

i have no ex -,just love the one  i love now and will do it ....sometimes,i kind of admire the ppl who have ex-glf \bf ,it is coool...

Don't be in haste! it takes time to 'have' an ex...,  it's not only coool, but as well!!! remember: right time, right place and right action, otherwise, u'll ever succeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:43:09 |Display all floors
u'll never succeed!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:49:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-13 08:39

Don't be in haste! it takes time to 'have' an ex...,  it's not only coool, but as well!!! remember: right time, right place and right action, otherwise, u'll ever succeed.

no,John,you shouldn't recommend him to have an EX . If he loves his GF all the way,doesn't that a kind of happiness?After all, it won't makes you feel more comfortable to break up with your present GF.
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 09:04:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jackliu1893 at 2006-7-13 08:49

no,John,you shouldn't recommend him to have an EX . If he loves his GF all the way,doesn't that a kind of happiness?After all, it won't makes you feel more comfortable to break up with your prese ...

i was just kidding him, i know he'll never do that as long as he loves her... don't worry!!  by telling hiim that it takes time to have an ex,  i warn him not to do the silly thing which is really a waste of time in his case..,:

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.