Author: freakyqi

PICTURE GAME - Challenge to find certain fun pictures online! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-19 02:30:10 |Display all floors

Re: Man with longest hair

Well, according to a site calling itself the longest list of the longest things -

Officially Xie Qiuping of China is recognized of having the world's longest hair which measures in at 5.627 meters.  (She is the one in the current Guiness book)

Unofficially Tran Van Hay of Vietnam is the record holder at 6.2 meters. Tran Van Hay is still waiting to have the world record authenticated.

So, since he is a man, I'll go with Mr. Tran Van Hay who has very gross hair.

It's kind of hard to pick a picture of the biggest, longest, tallest, fastest etc. things without having well documented and fairly easy to find records.  So I'll try another direction (haven't tried to find examples).  Even though cars are rapidly taking over China, there are still a lot of bicycles.  HOW ABOUT A PICTURE CONTAINING THE MOST BICYCLES?

I have bicycles on my brain now with both the Tour de France and the Tour of Qinghai Lake going on at the same time.
vietnamese hair.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 13:32:49 |Display all floors

You didn't put it red, diogenese!!! (heehee)

FIND A PICTURE CONTAINING THE MOST BICYCLES

Actually I think pictures like "the longest hair", etc, the documented ones are not good for this game because they CAN easily be found. Like... just look it up, in the Guiness Records or something. With many things there is definitely a sure winner, so it's more of a time race than a chance for fun & creativity.

There is no such thing as the most bicycles in a picture (well, such a thing is not documented), so it's up to us to find it, like little explorers.
Here's my first bike pic.

I hope other people join in! How about some new members! Play our game!
normal_grun02.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 23:11:40 |Display all floors

Ohh my goodness that looks like my highschool i taught in....

Some of my friends have had their bikes for around 14  years....im so impressed!
Well lets face it, its kinda like internet hide n seek!
ohh yeah!!  can i join?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 23:20:04 |Display all floors

Freaky you beat me...

Maybe i am better at this game in real life...but with my height..its hard to find good hiding places...so just pretend to be a tree...hahahah...

The kids always find me

But here is my try
ist2_159939_tangle_of_many_bicycles.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 23:22:09 |Display all floors

I have a new search

For when we have finished this topic....i dont meant ot cut in..

ill write it down below  and maybe you can look at it when you decide who wins...

Find a picture of a platypus giving birth.....

Can you do it?
It might be hard...
ohh goodness i give the hard to do one..how to do?
haha

Im having so much fun

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-2 23:38:51 |Display all floors

cool!

Ok, we can do that one in another day or so, let's see if any more people find more bike pics.

C'mon everybody, go search on Google or other search engines, or bicycle websites, or your own pics, and try to beat us!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-3 01:26:58 |Display all floors
wow

too many bikes

it will hard to beat u

i will try

could be junk bikes ? ( just kidding )

:) :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.