Author: freakyqi

PICTURE GAME - Challenge to find certain fun pictures online! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-15 12:03:04 |Display all floors
... I am the only one playing my game today...

(I'm not really sad, I don't mind playing by myself)
I took this picture myself, but I didn't remember it until AFTER I gave the above challenge. I posted it here a long time ago, I like it a lot. It is somewhere between Beijing and Xi'an.

I'm in a good mood tonight.... la la la.... playing my game... la la la...

Too bad it's bedtime, my lovely night must end. Perhaps I'll daydream myself to sleep and have good dreams, and my loveliness will continue on into tomorrow..... Ahhhhh....

Goodnight everyone! Love to all!!!!!
xianflight1b.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 07:54:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-7-14 06:14
YIND a picture of..... the biggest area of land you can, all in one photo, photographed by a "normal" person with a camera (no satellite photos, maps, etc). Is that clear? .

Yes, Madam!  Quite clear...

Kilimanjaro!!!

I took it on the plane...
Kilimanjaro.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 08:04:28 |Display all floors

masai mara

From baloon
masaimara.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 10:31:21 |Display all floors
Great pictures, AfriSimba.  If Hemingway were alive today I guess he wouldn't call his story "The Snows of Kilamanjaro".  The snow and glaciers seem almost gone.  Did you take the picture from the balloon?

I can't post the picture I would like to put up here, but here is the link to it at: http://www.panoramas.dk/fullscreen2/full22.html

It is a really nice 360 degree panorama from the summit of Mt. Everest.  Hope you can enjoy it too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 11:18:05 |Display all floors

DIOGENES WINS AGAIN

DIOGENES!!!!! You SILLY!!!! You did it again!!! Coming up with a way to outdo us!!! (well, me & simba anyway) Clever, clever boy with that panoramic view! And I thought mine would win. You win. (hey, my cursor is still a little dot, from that weird link of yours... weird)

Hey Di, do you remember WAY back in school when the teacher would say, "Let's let someone else answer for a change." I rarely bothered raising my hand anyway, or the cool kids would think I was too brainy and not like me.

SIMBA - Did you take those pics yourself?? They are so cool! Those animals are running along little paths, that's so neat. All that open space, and they have worn paths anyway. There is a park near me where people have done that. An open field that people cut across... and since I was little the same curvy path has been there, and people still walk it. Huh. Interesting. I'm glad you're playing my game. :)

Diogenes - You won 3 times in a row, that means you are a Super-Winner, which means you get to choose the next challenge. I just made up that rule.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 11:24:04 |Display all floors

ummm...

how about let's find a picture of a man having the longest hair? just a suggestion.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-18 22:16:58 |Display all floors

Reply #34 theconfused's post

That suggestion looks fine to me too.  Now I'll have to start looking when work (sigh) permits.

Also seeing how the Tour de France is doing since they're on l'Alpe d'Huez now.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.