Author: force_one

The importance of a compliment (to / for / from) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-11 16:33:24 |Display all floors

compliment is the factor contributing to my english studying ..

when i was a kid ,i often lost in my studies ,which made me awkward when facing the scores i got.but ,one day ,i was praised by a women teacher ,who i kept r in my memory for ever ,....and then i determined to do well ,and thought i should derseve my teacher`s compliment ,so i study english hard all the time ..i think it is wholly  thank to the praise ...and english helped me great in the examnations i have had ,,,so i think sometimes critism often do not work well on me ,while some compliment even it is not from the bottom of one`s heart ...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 16:44:32 |Display all floors

compliant ,good and bad things all included ...

it is a nice thread ,,,happy and sweat to post sth here ,,,while some others  r not so good ,and even nasty ,and just limited the specific ppl..so bad  ..
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

cathylee00 has been deleted
Post time 2006-7-11 19:28:36 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 21:17:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-7-11 01:27
Lately we saw many arguments, discrepancies and some misunderstandings  in this forum and our moderator 3 bowls really worked hard to stop all this situations.
I hope with this thread can contribu ...

Yes, I can't help wanting to share something, but not on this open forum. I may send you a PM if you like it. It's so nice that I want to share it with someone.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 02:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-7-11 07:44
What a nice thread! I LOVE getting compliments! I will compliment you force-one: I think you must be a kind thoughtful person to try to bring such a positive topic here at this weird time. I should ...

Freakyq
thank your for ur compliments
we always need it, makes feel soo good,
my best compli:ments to you,
thank you

cheers  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 02:32:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hearthome at 2006-7-11 13:24
To be frank, not everyone knows how to express their apprecaition and compliments to those he/she really apprecaites or loves in a proper way.       I hope to see something more about this experinc ...

That's truth, some people maybe have wonderful feelings but it's hard for them to expressed, could be also cuture differences? maybe is not easy to exchange that kind of experiences here
but it feel good to received it,  but i think is soo good when you give a compliment to make that specail person feeling good and is well received.

:):):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-14 02:34:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-11 14:04
that's very nice of you but  i don't think that's gonna work.

This time biz I agree with you
It didn't work and it won't work, at least I tried
Thank you for ur reply

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.