Author: johnyou

what do u wanna say to those that intend to take their own lives. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-11 06:41:56 |Display all floors

This might be mess up but this actually happen

I told her to take revenage instead of taking her own life.  That actually save her life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 09:42:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-10 21:17
the number of people who took their own livies rose slightly in the last two years. it's said that health problems followed by economic trouble are the main reasons.  what do u think of this kind o ...

That life is     precious!!!

It is so difficult to get this   :) human body, so why destroy &     suffer longer....
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 14:39:24 |Display all floors

depression...

... anxiety and clinical depressions are so common...I know so many people who have experienced panic attacks or suffer from anxiety disorders or clinical depressions....

people who kill themselves have no inner balance or commection with their center.
they are heavily depressed and lack spirituality...

our times are becoming heavier and heavier to cope sometimes. we need a spiritual approach to counterbalance the materialistic jungle we live in.
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 16:26:13 |Display all floors

yes I feel the same way...its a weak character

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 17:07:59 |Display all floors

some people are beyond help...

l don't think it's fair to toss around words like "coward" or "weak"

how many of you have had to live with the guilt of killing a child?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-11 21:52:30 |Display all floors
how much do u know the suicide bombers in iraq?  do u understand their behavior? it's a special motive that pushes them to the very front and sacrifice their lives. what is that? it's said those bombers were convinced that they would enjoy a happy next life if u give up their lives for the good of their group. would u guys do that if u were in the same situations?hheheeeh! i am not sure...!?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 08:38:26 |Display all floors
suicide bombers ... they are just brainwashed fanatics but at least they kill themselves along with the people they kill. It s sa vicious circle there but it s more "equal" than driving a fighting plane and killing people like playing a  video game.

as for me...i somwhow wish i believed in something so grand for that I could die for it but I m too sisillusioned....
"Live and let live". It makes life simple.

[ Last edited by jigsaw at 2006-7-12 08:42 AM ]
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.