Views: 5554|Replies: 26

what do u wanna say to those that intend to take their own lives. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-10 21:17:27 |Display all floors
the number of people who took their own livies rose slightly in the last two years. it's said that health problems followed by economic trouble are the main reasons.  what do u think of this kind of self-killing 'practice' which i really hate and regard as an action of a coward. what do u think is the main reason and motive for such a silly parctice?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 21:59:34 |Display all floors
one of my best friends lost his father to suicide... he was one of the nicest guys l've ever met and l dare say a braver man than you... but 3 years fighting in vietnam had left him emotionally/physcologically scarred...

maybe once you've experienced some of life's hard knocks you'll be a bit less judgemental.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 22:02:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-7-10 21:59
one of my best friends lost his father to suicide... he was one of the nicest guys l've ever met and l dare say a braver man than you... but 3 years fighting in vietnam had left him emotionally/phy ...

sorry to hear that

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 22:24:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-7-10 21:59
one of my best friends lost his father to suicide... he was one of the nicest guys l've ever met and l dare say a braver man than you... but 3 years fighting in vietnam had left him emotionally/phy ...

this is just part of matters.yeees,i nod that lots of ppl who exprienced the  vietnam war commite suicide and .......but more number of them go well,cos ,they could cure themselves on their own mentally ,so here,i want to say the effeicit  way of letting off and curing is more imporant ti those owning illness mentally ...and  ......
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 22:27:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 22:39:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huang262 at 2006-7-10 22:27
I would invite them for a chat before they make up their minds. Hopefully I can help them see things in a different way.

whether it works relies on who u r,and what u r,and how u r dealing with matters ...it is not saying but action to  decidle one`slife....
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 23:08:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-10 22:39

whether it works relies on who u r,and what u r,and how u r dealing with matters ...it is not saying but action to  decidle one`slife....

what u said is just to the point!!  those that care about those who might commit suicide, please take actions before it's too late.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.