Author: luckychen

worry about future [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-12 12:58:53 |Display all floors

take it easy!

in my opinion, major is not the critical factor in your career,but the capability is!

as follows my suggestion for you,
first,you should make sure of your characteristic. what kind of job would you like? For instance, be full of challenge but always under pressure, or to be stable but a little boring. You should make a choice.
Second, after you find your goal, try to acquire more and more information about your career, then manage to find a way to it.

Every one has a space in their job career,so take it easy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 15:03:53 |Display all floors
why do you hold confidently that you would make a right choice of your possible postgraduate major?
the point is that it is  very good for you to find that you are not intrested in Chemistry, then you would find a job which would match you better.
none would deny that that matching process is rather long, before you finally get the right field you r most intrested in.
so my advice for you is that go out bravely, try and try again in order to find a right job.
you just came back to school for your further study around the field you r engaged in, when you think it is truly useful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 11:52:42 |Display all floors
major is not important for finding a job,there are less graduate can find a job as their major,so  i think you
should  improve yourself in other ways rather than change your major.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 18:54:47 |Display all floors

Reply #14 elson_chen's post

thank you ,you guys,i cherish your valuable opinions.i think i may  find sth i may interested in,it's consulting company.i will try my best to know more about that career,and enter that career.
i struggle for better life,and make eng friends
my msn : vipcxd@homail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 19:57:18 |Display all floors
It's best to remain optimistic and in a positive-realistic way. Whatever controllable by you do it well and don't worry about the uncontrollables too much as you will eventually make it out through hard-work. Nothing can replace the intregrity and honesty of hard-work.

"The optimist believes they are living in the best of times and the pessimists are afraids its true"
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 22:09:23 |Display all floors
I like chemistry. it's interesting and useful. My advice to you is,
Don't haste to enter the graduate study until you really think you need to know the knowledge in this field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 13:12:57 |Display all floors

choose what you like

you have to work everyday if you get a job
if you don't like your job.you won't have any zeal in it
and you will become so sulk everyday
i wish to get my ideal job.maybe it is the highest salary i get
but the work surrounding is good and people are working together to accomplish an aim will be all right
more important i can put my interest into my job too
however,not every thing can predict in the future.
some lucky guy can get it.but to me,i am still so lost
in order to support myself in daily life,i have to work and do the job i hate
and how?life is just like so
but we still keep optimistic mind on it.
we keep learning and keep waiting for chance
during this time we will meet different challenges
go on with it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.