Author: wong01

Babe talk first.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-7 14:33:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-7 12:04

yea ,,,it is better to speak out ,,,and do u mean me ?am i rejected out?or others?
i think i am very familar with u..hope we can be friends and help each other in this forummm...

Can Ignore~~~    

Be Mild & Calm!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-7 20:04:38 |Display all floors

liliwujj

liliwujj
According to me, the posts are not  focused on a particular individual; and though you might specially feel  aimed at by any post you are to hold yourself (lol just a piece of advice), since I can, sense a bit  of anger   at SinfulAngel through your post. Take this example, I didn't know anything going on between SA  and you,  you are the one to uncover it, even if not all. Take it then easy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-8 13:51:59 |Display all floors

albert einsein right?

the guy who said it was old albert i think.. but not sure - im just sticking my neck out there, not afraid to be wrong, but afraid of not trying...

as for women declaring their love, why not? in this modern time it is perfectly acceptable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-8 14:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wong01 at 2006-7-7 20:04
liliwujj
According to me, the posts are not  focused on a particular individual; and though you might specially feel  aimed at by any post you are to hold yourself (lol just a piece of advice),  ...

thx for ur such a saying ,,,
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-8 14:03:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by inspired at 2006-7-8 13:51
the guy who said it was old albert i think.. but not sure - im just sticking my neck out there, not afraid to be wrong, but afraid of not trying...

as for women declaring their love, why not? i ...

wes,,i do also accept tht woman nowadays can open  their minds to declare love to the one deserve loving ,,,,
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.