Author: wong01

Babe talk first.. [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 11:37:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-7 11:32
I am sure noone can stop another person..only him/herself can stop him/herself....isnt it?


Yes,nothing can.

And it's no longer the right for man to express love to girl.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-7 11:39:28 |Display all floors
eos, yes, i agree with you..people are scared of being rejected..thats why they dont initiate anything..

i find that is silly..cos if u dont ever try..u will never know...you wanna find an answer..the only way to find it is to ask..so easy to open mouth..and say it!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 11:41:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-7 11:36
The reason many people do not try or make an attempt in the first place is because they are afraid of rejection or failure.

A great man once said "I can accept failure but I cannot accept n ...

good saying ,,,many  ppl ever sayed this  ,,,including meee...i often say this to courage myself....
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 11:45:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-7 11:39
eos, yes, i agree with you..people are scared of being rejected..thats why they dont initiate anything..

i find that is silly..cos if u dont ever try..u will never know...you wanna find an answe ...

whati silly and so easy to do what ???in doubt... ..why in doubt ,i have already read all the posters..bbut still in doubt to see what u say...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-7 11:47:22 |Display all floors
ai yo..

it is silly for people to think they might get rejected and then dont speak out what they really feel inside...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-7 11:59:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-6 22:36
The reason many people do not try or make an attempt in the first place is because they are afraid of rejection or failure.

A great man once said "I can accept failure but I cannot accept n ...


michael jordan?
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 12:04:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-7 11:45

whati silly and so easy to do what ???in doubt... ..why in doubt ,i have already read all the posters..bbut still in doubt to see what u say...

yea ,,,it is better to speak out ,,,and do u mean me ?am i rejected out?or others?
i think i am very familar with u..hope we can be friends and help each other in this forummm...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.