Author: elly1989

China not only has Zhang Ziyi... [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-6 17:47:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elly1989 at 2006-7-6 16:15
I'm very happy that many foreignors know Zhang Ziyi very much. They think her beautiful and like her very much. Yes, as a chinese I have to say Zhang Ziyi is excellent. There's no doubt about that. ...


When  more chinese actress come out of china,go into the world,especially to the west, More westerners

are familiar with chines actress,there will be no only "Zhang Ziyi ".

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-7-6 17:47:42 |Display all floors
Liu Yifei... wow...How did you know her?
Well... Jackie Cheng is widely known to the world I think...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-7-6 17:59:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2006-7-6 17:47


When  more chinese actress come out of china,go into the world,especially to the west, More westerners

are familiar with chines actress,there will be no only "Zhang Ziyi ".



Yes... Maybe that's the point. There's little chinese actresses who have the chance to go to the world even if they're more excellent than Zhang. Some HK actresses may have more chances but they're still not known by the westerners.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 11:20:28 |Display all floors

its elementary,my dear, because........

Originally posted by elly1989 at 6/7/2006 08:15 PM
I'm very happy that many foreignors know Zhang Ziyi very much. They think her beautiful and like her very much. Yes, as a chinese I have to say Zhang Ziyi is excellent. There's no doubt about that. ...

.



she is the most bankable Chinese star at the moment.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-7 14:35:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lisufen9912 at 2006-7-6 17:07
i don't like liu yi fei, i don't think she is the next rising star in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-7 14:51:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elly1989 at 2006-7-6 17:47
Liu Yifei... wow...How did you know her?
Well... Jackie Cheng is widely known to the world I think...



Simple!!!

Saw TV "Condor Hero"   :)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.