Views: 3411|Replies: 6

forgive me,johnyou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-6 10:42:16 |Display all floors
appoligizeto u  for those poster i sent to u...something like hostility to u.and i also bring lots of damages to my credit and fame....some dot reply to me,but i look forward to their post ,
now .here ,forgive me....:(
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 10:42:52 |Display all floors
what happened?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 10:46:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by misstaboo123 at 2006-7-6 10:42
what happened?

days ago,i say the word "idiot"to johnyou....bad to anybody....then we reply to each other with hositle words..
i now just come to myself that it is my fault...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 10:47:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-6 10:46

days ago,i say the word "idiot"to johnyou....bad to anybody....then we reply to each other with hositle words..
i now just come to myself that it is my fault...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 10:56:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-6 10:42
appoligizeto u  for those poster i sent to u...something like hostility to u.and i also bring lots of damages to my credit and fame....some dot reply to me,but i look forward to their post ,
now ...

it's all right, liliwujj. i do appeciate the way u said sorry. i don't know if u are a boy or a girl. i know i did use some 'heavy' words in my response to yr thread and i 'd like to take these words back if u give me the chance, especially if u are a girl. wish u have fun on the forum.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 10:57:47 |Display all floors
evrybody is happy now :)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 11:00:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-6 10:56

it's all right, liliwujj. i do appeciate the way u said sorry. i don't know if u are a boy or a girl. i know i did use some 'heavy' words in my response to yr thread and i 'd like to take these words back if u give me the chance, especially if u are a girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.