Views: 3837|Replies: 10

The "It is so boring here~ " thread has been deleted [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-5 15:07:39 |Display all floors
Numerous forum members complained about this thread and the nature of some of the posts.

I have removed the whole thread. If you wish to approach that subject again then do it without being insulting or offensive.

Please also note that racist remarks are *racist* even if someone is only trying to make a joke. Posting private details about another member is not allowed.

Thank you.

Threebowls
Post unto others what you would have them post unto you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-5 15:10:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by threebowls at 2006-7-5 15:07
Numerous forum members complained about this thread and the nature of some of the posts.

I have removed the whole thread. If you wish to approach that subject again then do it without being insu ...



thank you, bowls...:)
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-5 15:14:47 |Display all floors
just as 3bowls came in i heard some thunder....


you don't have any connection with God, do you?  ;-0


how i'd love to have your job....   (no sarcasim)  

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-5 15:16:20 |Display all floors
:) yeah, magic~~
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-5 15:17:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 7-5-2006 15:16
:) yeah, magic~~



i was serious about the thunder...it just now started raining as i wrote this..


come on 3bowls, it's time to fess up!!!  how do you know God??   

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-5 15:21:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-7-5 15:17



i was serious about the thunder...it just now started raining as i wrote this..


come on 3bowls, it's time to fess up!!!  how do you know God??   



oh, god, really?? raining??? incredible...

yeah, threebowls, you must confess!!
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-5 15:44:00 |Display all floors

Really?that's too````` amazing

Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-5 15:21



oh, god, really?? raining??? incredible...

yeah, threebowls, you must confess!!

maybe that's coincidence:)
If winter comes,can spring be far behind?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.