Author: bizarre

Have you think of dying with your love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-12 10:35:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-3 10:57
If you have/had  ever loved someone so deep, have you  think of dying with him/her together?  You don't want to see him/her die before, cos you can't bear that pang, and you would know he/she would ...

Go on with your love after he/she died. The dead is still in your heart. You transfer your love for him/her to other people, he/she will be happy. That's love.
Boating on the Houhai River...在后海泛舟...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 11:26:14 |Display all floors
hmmm...u know..u will still fall in lovve with someone else..u will still marry someone again..and have kids....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 23:05:07 |Display all floors
For people who are 21 to 29 years old now, it would only take roughly 50 years plus and minus 10 years to find out how is it like to lose a mate in person assuming that they do have a mate. Of course everyone's reaction would be different. However, losing a loved one is, in general, considered as one of the high stressful events in life. Many surviving spouses have suffered from mild to severe Depression and required immediate clinical interventions..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 00:32:29 |Display all floors
so far...i havent lost any loved ones..though there were few times i thought they were gone forever..i think the pain must be uncurable..i remember the time when my mother got cancer...i thought to myself..thats it..the only person i know who can love me endless was gonna die..and i was so scared...cos i know noone can replace her love...i thought to myself that i would die with her...so i could be with her forever...but my mother told me cos she loved me, she wanted the best for me...cos she cared for me..she wanted me to live happily even though she wouldnt be around me...but she would always look after me in the sky....i knew its silly to have the idea to die with her....and thank god..she got cured!!...i was so happy...i am so happy tht she can still be here....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 01:08:40 |Display all floors
I read a story on Chinadaily days ago. That says a boy, after his girlfriend died in an accident, then he took her body to their hometown, and married to her deadbody, then he committed suicide.

They die for someone that means there are no other responsibilities and troubles in their mind. i am really kind of envy this kind of ppl.  They are really happy, lucky people.

i will not die with my lover, but i will live as i am him/her. Let me to continue his/her life in this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 01:11:03 |Display all floors
with that case...i have to say its silly..no need to die just cos gf got killed in accident....pls dont think am cold blooded..L

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-17 10:32:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-7-3 10:57
If you have/had  ever loved someone so deep, have you  think of dying with him/her together?  You don't want to see him/her die before, cos you can't bear that pang, and you would know he/she would ...

I have never thought about it as  I don't think that would happen to many couples

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.