Author: bizarre

Have you think of dying with your love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-3 11:17:35 |Display all floors
theconfused...well...you dont have too...

Japanese movies can be hard to understand...cos this nation is somehow a bit strange..weird..and wretched...=P

Korean movies..well..most of them are s****...I wonder why america dropped bombs over Japan..not Korea..since I think thats the place to be bombed ....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:17:47 |Display all floors

to theconfused

yes ,i will not die with her....though "die with "and "die for"here have the different meaning ,they r similar to each other....and u???confused man?
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:18:53 |Display all floors

supplement

i mean it  in such a context..
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-2 22:17
theconfused...well...you dont have too...

Japanese movies can be hard to understand...cos this nation is somehow a bit strange..weird..and wretched...=P

Korean movies..well..most of them are  ...

i know i dont have to... i understand some part of japanese cultures as my dad had been in japan for 6 or 7 years and my uncle had lived in japan for over 20 years. i learned alot about japan from them.. but i just simply dont like their movies.

Originally posted by liliwujj at 2006-7-2 22:17
yes ,i will not die with her....though "die with "and "die for"here have the different meaning ,they r similar to each other....and u???confused man?

well they are not quite similar. for me, as i said it only exists in fantasy world... which means negative.
- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:25:18 |Display all floors
the way u chat about the so-called loving thins reminds me of the kid's love i experienced !~~!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:30:24 |Display all floors
to die with my beloved is sweetest thing to me in the world.
for we live in love, and would like to die in love the same way.
without love life is but a corpse!
but dying in love with beloved one would make me live forever!
though someone lives, yet have died already.
while someone died, yet still lives on.
for in love there is no death.
love is life.
and if one cannot find a person for whom one desire to die, i think his life is worth nothing!
so find your beloved one, and you will know how to answer this question.

a poem about love and death.
"passerby
to love is to find your own soul through your beloved one
if your beloved one withdraw her soul from you
then you have lost your own soul"

[ Last edited by dupodong at 2006-7-3 11:32 AM ]
where there is a wall, there appears a hammer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:31:46 |Display all floors
the movie is about this: bothe of them has family , means husband or wife, but they are not satisfy with their family/love. the woman's husband is just a jerk, rape her when he wants sex without any foreplay or any sweet word toward her... and the man's wife is just simply a housewife...know nothing but submit. They have a extra huge passion to each other so sometimes they would take a train to another city and enjoy the great love/sex in hot spring.. and in hotel...  this has been many times, their families found out some clues, the woman's husband beated her, and the man's wife just cry,,,
the man got demotioned because of the rumour.
They both found the life is so unbearabe, finally they decided to go to the hotsoring they once been, and had great sex and then naked, drunk the poisonous wine, and then died hugged, naked...
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.