Views: 8881|Replies: 62

Have you think of dying with your love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-3 10:57:56 |Display all floors
If you have/had  ever loved someone so deep, have you  think of dying with him/her together?  You don't want to see him/her die before, cos you can't bear that pang, and you would know he/she would be so if you die first, so have you think of together?
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:01:52 |Display all floors
Never think about to die with him...

What for??...it is indeed very stupid to think about that...

I love him...if he dies before me..thats life...I wil live even happier than before..cos I know he doesnt want to me feel sad without him...I know he wants me to move on..and live a happy life...so I will do so....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:03:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-3 11:01
Never think about to die with him...

What for??...it is indeed very stupid to think about that...

I love him...if he dies before me..thats life...I wil live even happier than before..cos I kn ...

:) yes, one way you are right.
I wanna enjoy the sunshine and beach hand in hand with you forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:03:38 |Display all floors
He wouldnt think about die with me..cos he is smart man..and he knows that i want the best for him...i want him to live a happy life even i am not with him...love is generous..is blessing...not obtaining..

Cheers

I need to head off now..catch u later....please dont think abou tthose stupid things..it does no good to you..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:04:32 |Display all floors
Just one way?...I am absolutely right!

If a man says that he will die with me..I might think he is a psycho..and I will book him a ward in the mental hospital!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:05:00 |Display all floors
when my girlfriend and i loved deep,i ever thought to die for her...but,now life is getting plain,the idea fades gradually...now,if something that need me to die for her approaches,i might hesitate to do so...
futher depends on the dreams,so go on sleeping

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 11:07:22 |Display all floors

dying with one's love only exists in the fantasy world of perfection

- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.