Author: bizarre

IS THIS TOO HOT TO GO TO HAINAI NOW? HOW IS IT? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-6 20:05:47 |Display all floors
its very hot in shenzhen also,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 20:49:55 |Display all floors
Lushan will be the best choice, trust me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-6 21:00:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by helen0477 at 2006-7-6 20:49
Lushan will be the best choice, trust me!

i agree. i visited lushan at this time of the year several years ago. the moment u reach the top, u'll be feeling a gentle breeze brushing over across yr cheeks, making u relax the way u were floating over a piece of cooling cloud...., i dont wanna tell more about how i felt about the trip, and i am sure u'll come out with a much better description of the trip after u return from the 'fairyland'..,!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 15:33:35 |Display all floors

worth visit

Sanya is not the unique rainy city in July & August, I think you should know July & August are rainy season, not just in Sanya. Most cities in the south of China are rainy season.

I'm living in Haikou, the capital of Hainan for about 6years. If you like, I think I could give you some information regarding the weather in July.

Although July is the rainy season, please take it easy. The rain would not last for a long time. It's very seldom rainy a whole day. So I'm sure you would see the big & bright sun. haha...

For hot season, please take it easy too. Don't forget no matter how hot it is, there is sea breeze, very cool and comfortable. Especially in the late afternoon and evening, very cool. Don't like many other cities, very fuggy in summer.

Check the weather forecast 1 week in advance before your leaving. I think it would be helpful.

This website has information what you want-weather forecast/About SANYA
www.chinasanya.com

Hope it helps!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.