Author: raymondb

Chinese football can reach top 8 if Li Yunlong could coach [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-10 00:06:10 |Display all floors

Don't Know What the Fuss is About

Isn't football just entertainment?  

But if it is important, just put the PLA on it.  Start a program like special forces, and make sure the raw materials (strength, endurance, and fearlessness) are there, before worrying about skills.  Aim for a turnaround schedule of 5 to 10 years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 00:15:51 |Display all floors
i am not interested in chinese football. It made me so disappointed. In fact, the youger chinese football players are good. The always got good results in the world wide competition. But when they grow, everything change, i think the most sever problem is chinese football atmosphere is too bad!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 17:56:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by deichgraf at 2006-7-3 17:04
The Top 8 of what? Asia? Thats for sure.If you mean the Top 8 of the world then perhaps your children might see this happen.

I think even for God can not be sure they can be on the top 8 even of ASIA ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 22:52:08 |Display all floors
God knows !
LiYunLong ,why refer to the man ? let me know firstly ,thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 15:47:37 |Display all floors
li yunlong was a remarkable military leader in the comedy " showing sword"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-11 15:55:39 |Display all floors
China  team would be a top team all over the world if li yunlong were to be the coach of our team

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-8-22 12:17:37 |Display all floors
Top 8, how fuuny is it.

Latest release from FIFA, china ranked after 100.

No one can coah china to top position if there is no reform to china football association. the key problem for china football is not who is the qualified coach, it should be develop football sports following its essential disipline.

Now china is hunting for a outstanding coach for olympic team, however it seems to be in vain.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.