Author: amy_spo

Is my idea outdated??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-1 17:50:25 |Display all floors

Go for it...

Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-6-30 14:51
Recently I met a 47 (father age) man, 25 years older than me, but he looks around 35.

I did realize his age and mine, but  he's so considerate,gentle and passionate as well. He knows life and h ...

Love will not be bounded by age, race, nationality... after all, every one will get old.

If it's true love, go for it!! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 17:56:59 |Display all floors

hi

Go 4 ur love,chick!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 18:07:55 |Display all floors
Go right ahead and have a field day. While your out don't forget the stares and constant whiispers, speculations and notions that you may be a 'golddigger'. These things are unavoidable as it goes against the norm behaviors of society. This is the sad cold truth whether you like or not and can accept it or not.  Perhaps you got a case of the 'freud' infatuation where you look at him as a 'father-figure' with qualities which you yearned for form your father. Like I said, these are merely just thougths and by and large you must make the decision ultimately by yourself.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:18:02 |Display all floors

Not that far!!!

Originally posted by eyeofstorm at 2006-7-1 18:07
Perhaps you got a case of the 'freud' infatuation where you look at him as a 'father-figure' with qualities which you yearned for form your father.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, it now totally goes out of my control.You guys... speechless......
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:23:33 |Display all floors
age gap does matter....

he will die early than you....i mean..you want a lover...not a father!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:31:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-2 15:23

he will die early than you....

Yeah, I know it, and in his 60 and my 35, we may be unable to have X...
Actually, I haven't got such a long-run plan yet, have to excuse me, but I never think what will happen that many years later. I just have no idea whether I could trigger this sin...
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:42:18 |Display all floors
hmm...i was in that shoe before...i dont think its a good idea to date someone tht is much older than you..
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.