Author: amy_spo

Is my idea outdated??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 16:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 6-30-2006 15:59

It is the cold hard truth ...

Ever heard of "grooming"? His behaviour could be a version of this so watch out ...

what's grooming?  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:05:15 |Display all floors

to guitar again

Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-30 15:57

The original poster needs to think it through very carefully. This older man could be as nice as he wants just to get his own way.

To be honest, a 47-year old man should be ashamed of behavi ...

May I know your age plz?
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:06:13 |Display all floors

Ah ...

Originally posted by mikeghet at 30-6-2006 08:00 AM
what's grooming?  :)

Mike, I thought you were a man of the World

Taken from Wiki, and in the context of "child grooming", I hope you can get the gist of my analogy. I certainly don't want to explore that specific subject any further here:

"Child grooming, in the context of this article, refers to actions deliberately undertaken with the aim of befriending a child, in order to lower a child's sexual inhibitions or establish an intimate friendship in preparation to the eventual introduction of sexual activities with the child."

Sorry for the example which discusses a vile scenario ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:10:05 |Display all floors

Sure ...

Originally posted by amy_spo at 30-6-2006 08:05 AM
May I know your age plz?

I am 35 (36 in a couple of months). I wouldn't even consider dating someone younger than 30.

My sister is 1 year older than me and was once married to a man 15 years older than her.

Another reason I am being a bit vocal on this thread is that this exact situation happened to someone I know - she was 25, he was 46. She was Chinese, he was American ...

In this case, we are here to help and protect you.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:15:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bizarre at 2006-6-30 15:13
yeah, but people will ask "how old is your husband , he looks much older than you",  so  even he looks younger than his age, it doesn't make sense...

By the way, i don't know if when a ...

seems what u guys are most concerned about the relation between the young girl and her 'old' lover focuses on sex: such as can a man of 60 years of age still enjoy sex? what will u do when u reach the age of 35 facing a man of 60? can he still have sex? ???...,?

if what u seek in yr love with the 47 year-old man is sex, just say good bye to him even he is still able to have sex  at the age of 60! but if u really love him, love him so dearly that u are ready to do whatever for him, u can have a try!  remember : nothing is impossible unless u don't wanna make it possible!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:19:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-30 16:10

I am 35 (36 in a couple of months). I wouldn't even consider dating someone younger than 30.

My sister is 1 year older than me and was once married to a man 15 years older than her.

Anoth ...

Hmm, In China, a Nobel holder (man) aged 82 years old married a Master degree holder 28 years old (girl). That's what I know so far between couples who have the biggest difference in age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:28:17 |Display all floors

no struggles...

Why most of you suppose him to be a foreigner!?!?!?!!! He's not.
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.