Author: amy_spo

Is my idea outdated??? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 15:42:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 6-30-2006 15:39
[quote]Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-30 15:18

"Why does he not look for someone of the same age group?"
"Why am I not looking for someone of the same age group?&qu ...

you don't need to convince anyone at all, but yourself.  if the sexual things and snyde remarks don't bother you and you think he loves you and you love him, then it's really nobody's business...but that's easier said than done.  people will probably give you a lot of crap for being with him.....you will have to be prepared for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:53:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-6-30 15:39
[quote]Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-30 15:18

"Why does he not look for someone of the same age group?"
"Why am I not looking for someone of the same age group?&qu ...

you posted this thread
you asked opinions
you wanted answers

but i see for ur reply that looks like u took ur desicion already
as other poster said, a man in that age,  is interesting more for the sex, young female , not experience, with a girl hungry for love and to learn from his idol, his "love"
it could be love , a could be a truth love but, how longer
I think you already received many and clears answer to your post, most of us adults and people with experience
whatever it happen since now it's up to you
you can say many wonderfull things about this man and also because you are in love now, you can say many things about people of your group age, but don't act as a child, try to open your mind, read our advices and  take your decision.

use your common sense, good luck again
you have to

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:53:22 |Display all floors

Err ...

Originally posted by amy_spo at 30-6-2006 07:39 AM
There's no "looking for", okay? He is not a bad guy. I met him in my part time job 6 months ago. He's sincere. Yes, he teaches me a lot.  In former relations, the boys are of my age, I think they are just so childish and don't  really know how to love. But this time is different...

Yes there is a "looking for" ...

You imply that you are both single and therefore could be looking for a relationship. Hence the question about why you are both not looking for someone around your own age.

You are not the first (and certainly not the last) Chinese girl who thinks (rightly or wrongly) that an older man offers more maturity and security.

Anyway ... what about the rest of my questions ...

It is a simple fact that a 22-year old girl would make a 47-year old man very very happy. So, yes, I expect his true motives are not yet clear.

You are young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Don't throw it away on this man until you have considered what we have said here.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:54:50 |Display all floors
It's great to have you guys pull me back for my good. It's what I need. Thanks.
But I think it's unfair to him by saying "he's basically looking for just sex" or sth.
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:57:54 |Display all floors

True ...

Originally posted by theconfused at 30-6-2006 07:40 AM
when a guy looks for a woman who's 25 years younger than himself, he's basically looking for just sex. in most cases, it's a sad truth which you have to accept.

The original poster needs to think it through very carefully. This older man could be as nice as he wants just to get his own way.

To be honest, a 47-year old man should be ashamed of behaving this way. How can he really relate to a 22-year old girl? Totally different levels of age, experience, maturity, physical condition, stamina ... However if he can win such a girl, what an ego-boost it would give, what a trophy, what a trap she would fall in ...

Hmmm ....
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 15:59:23 |Display all floors

It is not unfair ...

Originally posted by amy_spo at 30-6-2006 07:54 AM
It's great to have you guys pull me back for my good. It's what I need. Thanks.
But I think it's unfair to him by saying "he's basically looking for just sex" or sth.

It is the cold hard truth ...

Ever heard of "grooming"? His behaviour could be a version of this so watch out ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 16:00:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-6-30 15:13

Why?You don't believe it's love?
So we have to love someone about our own age!?!

Dont suspect the love between you two.
just have a little bit worry of something caused by age difference, like character,opinion,
interesting. i think ten years ahead of you is ok, but 25 years is unacceptable

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.