Author: kevin1983

Will you still send present to your ex-lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-3 18:28:00 |Display all floors
seems the persons posting threads on this topic still cherish a nostalgic desire for their ex-lovers. it gives a kind of feeling that u can't put a complete end to yr former relations with yr ex.., which, i am afraid, will have some kind of impact on yr future love affairs. so it's u that decide upon yr future love which is either tragedy or 'comedy'. what shall u do? forget it! let bygones be bygones!! stop talking about those things that happened and will never be taken back. do what u can to clear yr 'road' of any hindrance!.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 18:33:23 |Display all floors

you said in your post its a small world

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 21:11:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-7-3 16:27

I agree with you
Maybe I didn’t explain clear
One month ago I told a story in one reply of a thread when I met my ex in a friends party, like  three years ago, old friends were there, and sh ...

I understand . You were not intentionally to do so.  You did it just for politeness.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 00:56:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kevin1983 at 6-30-2006 14:01
Will you still send some present to your ex-bf/gf when some special day just as birthday.....

if i still have a chance with her i would AND i didn't have a current lover....   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 01:03:18 |Display all floors
I have always ended my relationships on good terms apart from the last girl i dated.  If i was around and it was an ex's birthday and we were going out for drinks with friends then yes I would along with a bday card.  A gift is not whats important its the thought that went into buying the gift that makes the difference.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 01:28:03 |Display all floors

If someone buys me a present, I think I'd be rude to refuse it. I do like to remain in good terms with people. I develop an incredible intimacy in all sorts of relationships, so I don't play games.

As for BUYING presents... maybe I'd call (if I remember), but the past, is the past. I don't like to go back. It's unfair to any present BF too. For some reason, I have a very small regard for the people who chose to stay in my past. The only people who matter to me, are those standing beside me, in a present time. Death of course is another issue;-)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 02:23:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-7-3 18:28
seems the persons posting threads on this topic still cherish a nostalgic desire for their ex-lovers. it gives a kind of feeling that u can't put a complete end to yr former relations with yr ex.., ...

as u said "it seems ...."
but it's not the way u think as u said, maybe i am so descriptive in my replies, i tried my best to people understand and don't missunderstand my points  of view, mayber i am more open mind than others, maybe i am more realistic, maybe i could be wrong, as an open forum we are here to discuss and to understand others people's opinion

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.