Author: kevin1983

Will you still send present to your ex-lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-2 18:07:55 |Display all floors
Well..but this doesnt mean you guys shall be friends..cos i find that is really vain to stay friends...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:48:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-2 18:07
Well..but this doesnt mean you guys shall be friends..cos i find that is really vain to stay friends...

through  the years
you will know and u will understand that is not really vain to stay as a friends
you can't have friendship with  all ur ex s for sure,  but some of them will mark something special in you
and u will considerate him (if there is not other choice)  as a friend
as i said before, through the years

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:54:08 |Display all floors
force_one

through the past few years..I dont stay friend with all my exs..I find it is very strange to be back with friend with them..cos I know that the feeling will never just be pure friendship...

I dont wanna be friend with them..this doesnt mean I cant think about them sometimes when I am alone...I remember the good and bad time together with them...I clearly know that once they have walked into my life..and made me feel complete at one stage..but that is past...and I move on with my life....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 22:13:57 |Display all floors

angel, this time we're on one side.

Is your ex really so nice a person you have to maintain some xxship with?
It could be dangerous. You can't make sure your present lover doesn't mind you still meet your ex. To some extent  it's unfair to the present one, if  your ex-relationship become so ambiguous.
And, you don't know what may happen between you two ex-lovers, what if love again? can't deny the possibility,right??!!! So, is it what a smart man should do? To let the past replay?
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 22:23:53 |Display all floors
Well, this is my rule in relationship..when I am in relation..I can be full of fun..passion..etc..but when the relation is over...it is over for good!! I just cut off totally..I think by doing that..its the best way to move on with my life faster..I dont care what my exs think about my way of thinking..I never want them to agree with me..they are simply just not smart enough sometimes...

I do look back sometimes..and think about my time with them...I admit that at the time I was dating them..I was really in love with them...we had sweet and sorrow times...those memories will aways be there..this doesnt mean I still like or love them..i just think each of them...are unreplaceable individual...each of them are very special to me...thinking about them is not a sin... I sometimes just like being in love with my past..or drown in the past memories..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 22:24:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2006-7-2 16:00
If your ex need something and you can help him, what do you do?  Ignore him? To help him?
If  your ex is a good man and he deserve a gift, (for birthday, or festival holiday) and you want to give or do something, why not to do it?

1. If noboby but i could help him out of big troubles, I will do it. In this case, treat him as a stranger who needs aid.
2. Not necessarily a good man deserves gifts from his exs. It's his present girl's gift that counts!  "A gift from the ex"???  ppl all need to move forward...
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-3 00:29:44 |Display all floors
Past is past, I think that is more than clear
It is not comfortable to received or give gifts from the exs for our currents partners
The topic changed from “gifts” for “friendship”
My point was more about a friendship, not like regular friendship, with regular friends we can go anywhere, we can share many things, with our past exs we can have friendship with a distance, they are not enemies, they exists and if them cross in our ways of life, we can have a distance friendship
In Latinamerica , also in USA I saw many cases like that about friendship with exs, it’s normal, but always keeping the distance, it happen to regular people , with mega starts, it happen everywhere,

I think it is about culture too

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.