Author: kevin1983

Will you still send present to your ex-lover? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-1 09:50:18 |Display all floors
You are such a militan, SA.

why can't you let him go? Don't go sacrifice yourself. That's silly.

Why shall I bother to sent him present? Unless I want him back  and try to restart with "brandnew friendship". 'friendship".. what a nice word.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:05:25 |Display all floors
jessme...am i??

i dont send gifts to my ex....though i wanna mine back..lol....why do i want them back??...cos they are valuable...they might be useful later on...you never know.....!! for the gifts he bought for me...its all in st vicent de paul...ahaha
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:27:56 |Display all floors
my suggestion is: next time don't buy expensive presents any more...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:30:11 |Display all floors
jessme...

thnx for ur advice....actually one of the lessons i learnt is...never get expensive things for guys..cos they simply are not worthy of ... or they simply cant bear it.....oh...poor little men...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 12:49:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-1 07:28

Oh...thats bit harsh....though i think some girls are dumb enough to send their ex a gift.....

a BOMB is excellent...a suicide bomber is even better!

Bomb, sex, bomb, sex, bomb, sex.
Really... who's being the harsh one?

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 12:53:02 |Display all floors
not sex bomb...i mean the real bomb...tom jones' sex bomb...no way he will get it....i might drop a piggy ---- on his face!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 13:06:37 |Display all floors
first of all ,depenging on what she/he present.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.