Author: kevin1983

Will you still send present to your ex-lover? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-6-30 22:59:41 |Display all floors
Oh..whats more?

I want to get all the gifts I bought for him before!!..EVERYTHING...from perfume to pillows...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-1 01:17:00 |Display all floors
whether accepting or sending lies on when and what to send ,especially what want to express...
following my dream...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-7-1 02:07:32 |Display all floors

Are You a Moron?

Why would you give your X a gift.
Unless you're trying to get them into bed, there's no sound reason for this.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-1 07:28:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by quietrequiem at 2006-7-1 02:07
Why would you give your X a gift.
Unless you're trying to get them into bed, there's no sound reason for this.

Requiem


Oh...thats bit harsh....though i think some girls are dumb enough to send their ex a gift.....

a BOMB is excellent...a suicide bomber is even better!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-1 09:29:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-1 07:28


Oh...thats bit harsh....though i think some girls are dumb enough to send their ex a gift.....

a BOMB is excellent...a suicide bomber is even better!


seems we'd better send sb to iraq to learn how to make a successful suicide bomber mission..., btw, do u have any islamic friends, if not, have some of them islamized.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2006-7-1 09:32:57 |Display all floors
well...maybe australia can import some from iraq??...joking only...

i dont have any islamic friends..and i dont think i will have any since i decide who i wanna be friends with...?...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-7-1 09:46:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-7-1 09:32
well...maybe australia can import some from iraq??...joking only...

i dont have any islamic friends..and i dont think i will have any since i decide who i wanna be friends with...?...


have u ever been back home for a short visit?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.