Author: hidenseek

are you the HUGGY person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-2 15:29:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice0710 at 2006-6-30 09:22

connected wth culture
Chinese seldom hug when they meet friends
but i will hug my mum,sister or bf

Yes
I like to hug and to be hugged, but it is also about culture, I didn’t see it happened  here in the city where I live here in China.
In my culture (I am from southamerica) and in most of the Latinamerican countries (I visited most of them) the hug is very common, with ur family with ur friends. When we meet a friend we say hello with a hug and with a kiss in the cheek, man with woman, woman to woman, and man to man just a shakehand or a hug. (some countries like Argentina the man say hello to a man also with a kiss in the cheek)
One month ago I met a female client from Argentina (not my country) we just talked by phone only once, and we agree to meet to discuss a future business, we say hello with a kiss in the cheek and with a hug, we went for diner , we talked for more than two hours and I left her in her hotel, so nice, so kind and she gave me a warm hug and a kiss when we said bye, is not attraction, is not love, is just a simple new friend, as we used to do and to have.
But, I remember around  one year ago, I met a chinesse girl, before we meet, we were talking about business and friendship many times by phone and by msn, she was so kind, one day she decided to visit me and she came from Shanghai (she is not shanghainesse), so I went to the train station to pick her up, so she told me how she will dress so I will recognize her, when I saw her a tried to say hello with kiss in the cheek and a hug and she was surprised and avoid it, I felt so embarrassed at that moment, she just said hello, with a surprised, well, when we were in the taxi I explained her our ways to say hello, she understood but my feeling at that moment was horrible, in that moment I start to understand some cultures differences.
I think a hug is important and we need it, for happyness, for sadness, for support, for love, we always need it but with a sincerety, coming from our hearts.

regards

my hug for everybody !!! :):):)
good friends.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:34:11 |Display all floors
F1, really amazing picture!!
Is the man you?!
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 15:36:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-7-2 15:34
F1, really amazing picture!!
Is the man you?!

nop

but i born in the year of the tiger (follow chinesse calender) :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:31:42 |Display all floors

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:41:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiao-meow at 2006-7-2 21:31

THat realy is a beutiful picture!!

Such a lucky man! I have patted the baby lion but not like that

l hear lion is not so good for the pat... with rough fur like straw... how to do? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:53:36 |Display all floors

yes mabey conditioner treatment would be necessary

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 21:58:26 |Display all floors

no

l think the tiger has the same fur like the stiff broom

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.