Author: hidenseek

are you the HUGGY person? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-1 10:04:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessme at 2006-7-1 10:00
One of the most enjoyable thing is to hug your young baby /kids and you would never let them go...
That feeling... wow

u must be a loving mother. how many kids do u wanna have if the family planning police allows?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:20:43 |Display all floors
Thanks, John, I think I am when I am in good mood... Actually I can have as many children as I want ( cos I am not in China) but I'm too poor to raise many

SA, you sound so suspicious, you don't like to hug boys/men, huh?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:26:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jessme at 2006-7-1 10:20
Thanks, John, I think I am when I am in good mood... Actually I can have as many children as I want ( cos I am not in China) but I'm too poor to raise many

SA, you sound so suspicious, you ...

oh...me suspicious??

well...i dont like being hugged by guys much...ecept craig..others...well....not excite me much...

girls do..ahah...esp petite girls....oh...thts indeed delight of the day.....hmmmm..i think one of the sweetest way to wake up in the morning is......being hugged by a girl....ahhaha...petite...sexy......am i dreaming??
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:41:49 |Display all floors
My daughter and me hug each other many times everyday. We just like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 10:45:16 |Display all floors
that is so sweet.........i wonder when i will have a daughter....oh....maybe in my dreams....ahah
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 13:04:12 |Display all floors
i don't hug anybody execpt my family!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-2 13:41:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-6-30 23:51
Do people like the hug with the pats or the hug with the strokes or the hug with the bumps??

You got me, I'm not a good "hugger", so I guess "with the pats" or "with the strokes"!!
But" with the bumps"!?!?!?!
You're interested in hugging of hugging someone?
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.