Author: johnyou

yr inputs on campus love are hight appreciated [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-1 15:04:15 |Display all floors
divina...thats not the truth..the truth is i hate to let others know tht i am taken.......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-1 15:22:46 |Display all floors
"the good die young while the pricks lives forever!"

I never thought once about marriage in University. I was like a boy at a candyshop attempting to taste every flavor life has to offer. Call me 'active' or 'playalistic' or something while in University but hey, we only goto university once and i'll be damned to miss a flavor or anything for that matter.

"I love girls girls girls girls girls I do adorrrrrrrrrrrrrrre"

It's true Divina, young girls in the West don't look for soft and nice guys...those are providers..not lovers. They will hold off 'everything' to providers while lovers will surprise them and sweep them off their feet.
I wasn't a provider hhaha, hell I was a University student, all I brought to the table was passion.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-4 14:10:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 6-30-2006 08:58
it's quite common that many students place campus love on their top priority when they enter universities. this is largely due to a popupar saying among those students that a college life without c ...

having affection for someone can't  be regulated by school...what  a crock of crap.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.