Author: thepunk

do we need love to keep us happy? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-29 22:57:33 |Display all floors

love is indispensable in the life

when i left my first bf, i thought love is nothing in my life, i would never love anyone any more.  there is no love in the following days, but that days were terrible, i was staying in a mess. then i got love again, and love make me bright again.
so love is important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 23:02:15 |Display all floors
Love is accessary...not necessity...simple like that.....!!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 00:10:51 |Display all floors
I think it depends on the person.  Some people seem to be "couple people", that is, they never feel happy, complete, or fulfilled if they're not half of a loving couple.  I'm not one of them, and actually find that attitude a little hard to understand.  

Some of the happiest times in my life have been when I have been solitary, but absorbed in a challenging task, the beauty of natural and human creations, helping others, etc.  The key seems to be finding something outside of yourself to focus your attention and love on.  Sure, you can live some sort of life without that, but it would be hard to have a happy, fulfilled life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:43:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zero_rove at 2006-6-29 22:57
when i left my first bf, i thought love is nothing in my life, i would never love anyone any more.  there is no love in the following days, but that days were terrible, i was staying in a mess. the ...

yeah, babe
love sure can
make a woman
out of you

but then again
love is a  blade
if you are not careful
you can get hurt too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:53:07 |Display all floors

you crack me up xiao!

Originally posted by xiao-meow at 2006-6-29 21:20

Many animals live solitary...the go on with their lives...I guess the do breed at some stage...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:59:20 |Display all floors

obviously we don't "need" love to survive...

Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2006-6-29 22:54
When I think about the word 'need'...I feel its used to describe necessity...e.g food...something that you cant live without it...

But for 'want'..its more like a desire...to obtain....

I don ...

but that's not the question... one can survive without happiness no?

personally l think love is one of the key ingredients for a happy life :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 10:32:39 |Display all floors
sure, everyone needs love--- but love sometimes hurts ,too.

[ Last edited by hearthome at 2006-6-30 10:33 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.