Are you easy to be touched?....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-30 08:53:53 |Display all floors
I love being touched.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 09:05:04 |Display all floors

#1depends on the day

When my hormones are not playing up, no, when they are, yes..lol

I tend to be compassionate, not emotional though...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 11:10:44 |Display all floors

im moved by music sometimes.

- We don't dwell on the past, we remember it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:24:35 |Display all floors
It is lucky that all of us could be moved by somethings,no matter the reason caused is normal or weird,big or small. that means we are still have compassion, kindness, this world is not as hard as rock.
the strongest thing is our heart, and the weakest thing is also our heart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 13:33:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-30 13:24
It is lucky that all of us could be moved by somethings,no matter the reason caused is normal or weird,big or small. that means we are still have compassion, kindness, this world is not as hard as  ...

many people complaint  the world is hard, the world is going down, what happen in this world?

but the reality is we are the world (like the song) we make the world to go the direction that we want
and it will be only with our acts, with our love and our sensitibility,
the world is in our hands
we have to fill it with love, honesty, understanding,

cheers

force_one

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 17:21:15 |Display all floors

No...Yessss!!!

No, it's not easy to touch me. I even didn't cry at my grandpa's funeral. People stared at me, astonished, suspecting me a freak. They are the freaks! I had never seen some of  the crying people when grandpa was alive, they really felt so sorry for grandpa's passin' away?

Anyway, I'm convinced that I'm ironhearted!!! But why I said Yesss?

I remember I teard at the sight of the newly-borned baby of my sister's, so fresh, so tiny, like a little mouse,not a human. I guess I was shocked (not touched) then, by the power of life!!!

[ Last edited by amy_spo at 2006-6-30 06:28 PM ]
My soul wears jeans too!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 17:25:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amy_spo at 2006-6-30 17:21
No, it's not easy to touch me. I even didn't cry at my grandpa's funeral. People stared at me, astonished, suspecting me a freak. They are the freaks! I had never seen some of  the crying people wh ...

Ha, ha ha , a little mouse

well, my tears are always ready, ready all the time, easily flowing out, and diffcult to be controled. Emotionally touched easily.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.