Author: divina

If you had no money to eat... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-29 23:08:15 |Display all floors

you still have two hands...

to make some even just little money. Like working in a restaurant, selling newspapers, washing cars. Then, I will buy myself something to eat, and get back home soon.  

Have never been in such a situation, but I think there's always a way out.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 23:13:38 |Display all floors
I confess here...it is first time in my life that I realise that....i am running out of money...ahahah....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 02:17:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mikeghet at 2006-6-29 14:53
what's the objectivve, to suggest how we might try to survive?

I asked a question, answer it, or don't bother with the post

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 02:17:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2006-6-29 14:54
I have no courage to beg, so I will lend money from friends.

Let's keep asking for money out of this

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 02:19:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 2006-6-29 15:13

I like this post...we take so many things for granded...it s intesting to roleplay (only in our heads) a situation that all you have is taken away from you...for most of the people is something ...

ahahah thx for your post Jigsaw, I think in this situation, one is put to a test of morality...lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 02:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by otis22 at 2006-6-29 15:20
so l would sell my body

Well I guess being a gigolo is the best job a starving guy could ask for!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-30 02:26:23 |Display all floors

hey all

If you are placed in this situation, there's no calling home etc... Some of us are lucky to have family and friends. Let's think of those who doesn't... steal, beg, prostitution...

I would have to swallow my pride and go from restaurant to restaurant asking for leftovers (lol)... then I think I would walk around picking up bottles to sell for cents, while doing that, hope someone has dropped money, check the rubbish bin for food...

If I was real BAD... (which I'm not), I'd steal bikes and sell them (ahaha), kidnap kids and hold them for ransom (OMG I'm just kidding)...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.