Author: chensan4204

The Meaning of Life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-7 16:22:41 |Display all floors
it's enough that making sure the life you choose to live is right always, and keep going ahead....then definitely what you are persuing will come closer and closer to you---the meaningful life belonging to only you!
"Following up your own path and don't worry about what others say"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-9 15:55:18 |Display all floors
People own different outlooks so they give different explanations of this question .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 16:56:15 |Display all floors
definately everyone will meet some difficulties in her/his life.
but the meaning of the life is not to complain about the bad thing, but to enjoy the good thing, to cherish any nice persons or things......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 17:08:58 |Display all floors
life is full of magic. Besides sweet, i also contains tart, spicy, bitter. if you don't ever taste bitter, how do you appreciate the sweet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-10 18:23:13 |Display all floors
i can get joy and happiness when i play with my friends
in my opinion friends can give me much what i want to get~~
tks to my friends
i always love u ~~~and i will try my best help u make u happy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-16 16:55:36 |Display all floors
no doubt that "friend", "family" and "one's own self" are the most important three links in our whole life long chain...it's not perfect if missing anyone of them....
"Following up your own path and don't worry about what others say"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-20 15:44:07 |Display all floors

my opinion

the meaning of life, yes, is the thing that everyone often takes in mine, especially in hard time. anybody living in the world, is or will be finding the answer.  to me,  the life means to living simplely, living happily, living helpfully and living on my style.haha,that is my opinion, i hope it will be a little helpful for you!:)

[ Last edited by simon100 at 2006-7-21 02:43 PM ]
i know i am trying and i know i can do it well.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.