Views: 18533|Replies: 37

The Meaning of Life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-28 10:42:08 |Display all floors
It should be trying to find fun in every minutes of your life and make all people surround you happy!
How do you think about it?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 10:51:32 |Display all floors
life is a chain of every  moments full with joy and happiness. you know pople always think and just imagin sth in sofa or room, we will find some excuses to delay or give up these things which will make us happy, so we should not delay anything that we really want to do , dont find any excuse , just do it ,never mind the result.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 12:39:03 |Display all floors

to elladu

fully agree with you;
present is for action and then joy the future!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 14:07:37 |Display all floors
i have been  thinking of this question for a long time. once i asked some of my friends for an answer.
i was puzzled cos i got different kinds of answers. i couldn't tell whose was right. they all sounded reasonable. then i  asd myself  "for what do i live ?" "firstly, i'd like to pay back my parents for their selfless love; secondly,i'm living to meet different friends doomed in my life at different time; last but not the least, i survive for making some contrbution to the society through realizing my own value "
above is just my  personal answer,how about yours?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-28 19:07:42 |Display all floors

Flashy bull----!!

Enjoy or bear whatever life brings to you as long as you are still there and alive.
Burning Alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 05:03:01 |Display all floors
The meaning of life has not much to do with good and bad, right and wrong, duty, honor, country, or any of that. It has to do with cutting the right deals in the right places at the right times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 13:48:39 |Display all floors
Thanks for all of you above to exchange your wonderful idea here;
exactly,  the meaning of life is to make yourself stronger mentally and physically with the times goes by, always have faith in yourself , aim at your goal and go ahead bravely!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.