Author: johnyou

why choosing to go to bars? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-29 13:54:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-27 20:34
what do people choose to go to bars when they are  not in mood?

Well, they need to go somewhere to     release stress!!!
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 15:27:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 2006-6-29 08:42

how old are you? 60 or something?
People go to the bar because it s fun....Do i have to explain myself?
Fun, you know as in having fun going to the bar to have a few beers with your friends?. ...

yeah, u mean i am old enough to be yr grandfather!!  i wish i were..., forget it boy, i am just kidding u!

i know people go to bars for fun, those are what people call fun-seekers. but what i was wondering was why bars serves as the sole means through which they get over their loneliness. u know u have firends, family memebers to turn to, but they just go to the bars to seek 'help' from strangers. So i think that sth can be done psychologically. what do u think,boy? maybe u are too young to understand my Q?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 16:08:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-29 15:27

yeah, u mean i am old enough to be yr grandfather!!  i wish i were..., forget it boy, i am just kidding u!

i know people go to bars for fun, those are what people call fun-seekers. but wha ...

John - Now i get the deeper meaning!!!

Maybe they wanna keep troubles only to themselves!!!

I think there are many type of bars!!!!

My bars here may not be the same as yours over there.
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 16:16:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2006-6-29 16:08

John - Now i get the deeper meaning!!!

Maybe they wanna keep troubles only to themselves!!!

I think there are many type of bars!!!!

My bars here may not be the same as yours over there.

they wanna abandon themselves!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 16:53:05 |Display all floors
what do u think,boy?

haha, i m not a boy i m a girl...or better a woman and believe me you re not old enough to be my grandfather unless....hehe no I won t reveal my age...

and yeah i understood your post but i still believe you ve got a bit of a hmmmm....not so open opinion about bars.

going to bars doesn t mean that you won t spend time with your family.... And anyway going to bars is not the only reason why someone doesn t spend time with their family.
What if they have no family or they are away from their family orthey see their family every day for many hours or,or,or
I personally don t have any friends who go to bars only to release their loneliness....but even if they do I think it s much healthier than watching tv all day long or playing computer games or just staying home being bored...

actually i don t believe that the majority of people who go to bars are "lonely" as you define them... And i m speaking from experience.
I ve worked as a barwoman for years to finance my studies. good times really but too much smoke :)
...Nothing is as permanent...
...as the temporary...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 18:19:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jigsaw at 2006-6-29 16:53

haha, i m not a boy i m a girl...or better a woman and believe me you re not old enough to be my grandfather unless....hehe no I won t reveal my age...

and yeah i understood your post but i  ...

u misunderstand what i mean.  i was not saying the majority of people going to bars are lonely.  my Q is 'why do people choose to go to bars when they are not in mood? please take a  close look at my Q before we discuss further, mm!! time for lunch, wish u a good appetite!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-29 20:00:03 |Display all floors
Just for relax after working for a full day, the mind is so tired, so I need a place to free my heart, there  almost  everyone don't know u, so you can you what you want, no one can disturb you :)
Todo es el destino,y todo es posible en este mundo.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.