Author: howide

Tibet [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-7-12 11:37:11 |Display all floors
Is there anyone lived in xining ,I want to know what kind of clothes I need to bring ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 15:00:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alice0710 at 2006-7-11 15:17

wow
Tibet is so charming -quit job to go to Tibet
it's better to have a perfect schedule
such as weather......

They say it is SHANGRI-LA......Heavens!!!  
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-12 15:04:54 |Display all floors
Tibet...thats one of the places I wanna visit!!...

I love the smile those people have..its so sunshine..so pure..wish i could go there somtime later...=P
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 05:50:03 |Display all floors
I would like to go there someday. Reading about the first train trip, I saw that a lot of people got sick from the altitude. Does anyone know a lot about this? Is there a way for me to know now if it will make me sick or not? I don't live in a high altitude now.
I don't want to get sick!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 08:03:44 |Display all floors
In order to avoid getting sick,you'd better to do some physical examination before travelling, if all results is accordance with standards,then go ahead.
Tibet, also is one of my favorite place where i wish to go, that is my dream

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 11:42:10 |Display all floors
No way to know for sure, freakyqi, but I'd say it probably will. Get a prescription for altitude sickness medicine (there's something standard that starts with a D, I think); if you don't want to take the whole thing, split it in half (my mom and I did that--we had one prescription, and we both took it). Also, flying into Lhasa isn't as bad as the purists would make it out to be; just take your medicine before you get there, and you'll be OK. My mom and I were sleepy and not very hungry for the first day or two, but started getting more acclimated after that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-7-13 23:13:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
www.modelminority.com

www.xanga.com/ric2

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.