Author: grace_meng

share our wall papers [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-27 18:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-26 17:02
both are beautiful. did you download from internet?
I want to post pictures here, but am not allowed to do it so far


You can do it no more than a few posts.

I'm  just waiting you pictures.

what they will look like?Sweet,cute,lovely,,,,

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2006-6-27 19:36:58 |Display all floors
I like Superkylin's pictures very much! They are weird.They let us imagine about their contents.

I like visional pictures,but i haven't best picture,so i cann't share with you.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-27 21:47:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2006-6-26 22:24

I have to give up those weird, dark and spooky wallpapers....
First one it goes to my fav. band!

Then it's one painting...the Cloister, from my fav. painters!

And, it's an illus ...

I like the third one,thank you

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-27 21:50:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2006-6-27 18:23


You can do it no more than a few posts.

I'm  just waiting you pictures.

what they will look like?Sweet,cute,lovely,,,,

Li, my credit has been over 500 points, then i can post attachement.
but i have to check photoes in my office computer.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-28 13:56:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-27 21:50

Li, my credit has been over 500 points, then i can post attachement.
but i have to check photoes in my office computer.


I wait for them.

I know my waiting is deserved,eager to ...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2006-6-28 14:25:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2006-6-28 13:56


I wait for them.

I know my waiting is deserved,eager to ...

Li,i even dont know how to change my avatar? i always was informed the picture is too large to attach.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2006-6-28 14:31:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janezhang88 at 2006-6-28 14:25

Li,i even dont know how to change my avatar? i always was informed the picture is too large to attach.


YOu can resize you picture use such as Photoshop,or just choose a smaller one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.