Views: 6364|Replies: 14

Is it possible for a chinese girl with a foreigner? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-26 13:57:09 |Display all floors
A question keeping in my mind is that: whether it's possible for a chinese girl with a foreigner? I mean if the two love each other, and maybe live a happy life at the moment. Can they have a good tomorrow?
I'm always in contradiction after I met a French guy. And it's my contradiction broke our relationship. He liked me very much at the first sight, and later we fell in love with each other. But I always had the idea that I'm doing the wrong thing, and I always asked myself "what am I doing?" I knew we cant keep a long time relationship, coz he's a foreigner, if one day he will come back to his country, and leave me alone, then what should I do? So Sometimes I was so sweet to him, and sometimes very cold to him, I even didn't messaged or called him for weeks. Maybe in his opinion, I'm not serious with him, actually I'm too serious with this relationship, so I think too much, and that idea weighted on me day and day. Now he has been the past for me, coz he cant accept my changeable, he found another girl, although he said how much he liked me. Now still feel very hurted, and who can tell me can a chinese girl has good future if with a foreigner? Is it possible? I see many people around me a chinese girl and a foreigner loved each other, I wonder what's in their mind during that time when together? They didn't think about tomorrow? Or even know one day will end but still go on? I loved my ex-French bf, truly loved him. However, I cant see the future, so it caused the failure. Am I right or wrong???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:06:07 |Display all floors
it is possible.
first you two must all be grown-up. not just the age, but also the mentality. second communication, not just in sensual but also in mind. thirdly, you must be independent in economy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:10:26 |Display all floors

agree up!

Originally posted by daphne198042 at 2006-6-26 15:06
it is possible.
first you two must all be grown-up. not just the age, but also the mentality. second communication, not just in sensual but also in mind. thirdly, you must be independent in econ ...

SO DO I :)
Friend to me is the  biggest treasure!    :p

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:15:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daphne198042 at 2006-6-26 15:06
it is possible.
first you two must all be grown-up. not just the age, but also the mentality. second communication, not just in sensual but also in mind. thirdly, you must be independent in econ ...

i agree with u,man!  and what i wanna emphasize here is that the girl is supposed to be financially independent.  remember: it is absolute that things keep changeing to develop, either towards a positive level or a negative one. being financially prepared will give the girl a feeling of security.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:17:14 |Display all floors
Fully understand your situation.

Though "love has no relation with nations", in real life, people often consider too much about the love.

If love only love, no conncect with the social life, then it's OK to love anyone you loved.

In condition you want to get marry with the one you loved, then problem occured, even you want to marry with some native.

So I think question is both of your attitudes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:19:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 2006-6-26 15:15

i agree with u,man!  and what i wanna emphasize here is that the girl is supposed to be financially independent.  remember: it is absolute that things keep changeing to develop, either towards  ...

yes, and it works no matter you fall in love with a foreigner or chinese guy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 15:26:02 |Display all floors

Independent

Yes,i think so ,as a girl is your finance is independent then you never feel in  tention and also your boy friend has no that much big load ,anyway better every thingshould be  in dutch ,that is equal ,no body like  be a "money box" even youself ,so if you want to stay with them then first you need think  that whether you have done those two point which the second floor mentioned ....

Anyway ,if the love really come to you and him,nothing need consider ,just do as yourself is ok...
Friend to me is the  biggest treasure!    :p

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.