Author: shanyi

I want to meet a real foreigner!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-26 19:07:01 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 22:14:51 |Display all floors
I want to make friend with someone with  curly yellow hair or blue eyes or something.

may i ask why you want to meet someone like this. do you nat want to meet someone with brown eyes and brown hair? i can assure you that whoever you meet of what ever ethnicity be it caribbean, indian or south american who is british (born in england) will be happy to teach you things about their cultre. education is the key to the acceptance of different cultures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 22:42:05 |Display all floors
Yellow hair, blue eyes...well by golly Disney sure taught you will lad.
((EyeOfStorm))
~All that which glitters is not gold~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 10:57:02 |Display all floors
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a guy.............
i guess most people in this forum prefer to add foreign girls

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 11:24:56 |Display all floors

hi,cute boy

i am curiouse why u had never been talk to a native english speaker?u have a lot of opptunities because u are in beijing where there were a lot of werstern guys there!i am college students too altough we didn't have foreign techers but i could find chance for myself that fine foreigns to talk with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 11:25:17 |Display all floors

hi,cute boy

i am curiouse why u had never been talk to a native english speaker?u have a lot of opptunities because u are in beijing where there were a lot of werstern guys there!i am college students too altough we didn't have foreign techers but i could find chance for myself that fine foreigns to talk with.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-27 12:24:38 |Display all floors

you are also a foreingner in the other counties

just   a  friend  no  matter where she  is  from.everybody  is  equel  .am i  right?
i want to  make  friend  with  all  of  you .
my QQ number is 41487535

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.