Views: 3117|Replies: 13

I want to meet a real foreigner!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-25 22:20:00 |Display all floors
[size=-1]First of all,I'm a boy,huh,someone will leave this page,stay please. When I was 6,I learned how to sing the" Happy new year",I have learned English for almost 15 years.However,I have never really talked to a person whose native language is English.I do think I miss something.Maybe I will go abroad  some years later.I want to make friend with someone with  curly yellow hair or blue eyes or something.
I'm a true chinese from BeiJing and I'm a undergraduate majoring in Computer Science in BUPT.
My Email is :mountainshanyi@163.com
My MSN is :mountainshanyi@hotmail.com
or just leave a message saying something.
Thank you.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 00:31:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shanyi at 2006-6-25 22:20
[size=-1]First of all,I'm a boy,huh,someone will leave this page,stay please. When I was 6,I learned how to sing the" Happy new year",I have learned English for almos ...

It is interesting to meet someone who has blue eyes, rosy cheeks and curly blonde hair. It is equally interesting to meet someone who has brown eyes, rosy cheeks and black hair. The world is a fun place to be (if you can ignore those mad dogs).

Maybe you will have a chance to work in the IBM or RIM, and you know what? There will be tons of blue eyes and brown eyes and green eyes waiting for you in the states or Canada. Have fun! It is just a matter of time.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 09:55:20 |Display all floors
[size=-1]I want to make friend with someone with  curly yellow hair or blue eyes or something.

You're so cute!!! But sorry - I have blue eyes, but my hair is brown and mostly straight, unless it's humid, then it gets a bit frizzy and the shorter parts curl up a bit. Is that good enough? (oh, but I'm not in Beijing!)

You are so honest and forthright - may I ask you what you would do if you met such a person? Do you mean as a girlfriend, or is just a friend ok, even a guy? If you met me, would you want to look at my eyes up close and touch my hair? heehee... Maybe we can meet someday and touch each other's hair. Just don't poke my eyes, that would hurt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 11:00:07 |Display all floors

:)

You want to meet a woman I assume
"I don’t progress with Pressure, I progress with Trust" eluxjose@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 12:08:23 |Display all floors

No only woman

I'm not looking for a girlfriend or something.Friend is Ok.I just want to try to have
a friend who have many differences with me.I want know more about the world.
I want to communicate with you.I'm not a dude .huh.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 12:13:39 |Display all floors
I major in Computer Science.As you know,the materials I read are all written in English.I don't want to
Just Use English as a Learing Tool .It's also a friendship tool.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 18:31:03 |Display all floors

not all blue eyes blond speak English

[size=-1].I want to make friend with someone with  curly yellow hair or blue eyes or something.
I'm a true chinese from BeiJing and I'm a undergraduate majoring in Computer Science  

Is this logical thinking? Someone with curly yellow hair or blue eyes may just speaks Russian or German or....

You'd better be specific to say a blond with English mother tongue.

Do you know that a brilliant dark skin Indian can speak native English very well if he/she was born in an English speaking country? A wise African can teach you something new. Don't choose friends by appearance if you really want to broaden your horizon.

If you really want to touch a blond, you may just buy a Barbie...
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.