Author: xilaren

do people with curly hair look strange for the chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-24 12:49:48 |Display all floors

Some curled hair looks nice...

Once I had a Greek friend, and his hair was dark brown and curly, it's nice, I like it...

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2006-6-24 14:42:12 |Display all floors

re

I am asking because it is very easy for me to have it straight.I visit the hairdresser quite often and she gives me a perfect straight line to my hair.So I do not know what to do.Leave it curly or have it straight.
What a problem in life eh ,ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 15:02:07 |Display all floors

re

When I saw you in Italy your hair was very nice to be straight.Do not worry about it so much because a beautiful lady like you will remain beautiful regardless if she has straight or curly hair

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 00:00:22 |Display all floors
People always ask to play with my NATURAL curly locks.
It was nice at first butnow its just annoying!
BUt i respect that they are just curious!
Chinese people are very curious

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 00:09:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hidenseek at 2006-6-25 00:00
People always ask to play with my NATURAL curly locks.
It was nice at first butnow its just annoying!
BUt i respect that they are just curious!
Chinese people are very curious

The Chinese don't have a clue to what "personal sphere" means. When ordering stuff at McDonald's, they line up tp the left and to the right of me, not behind me, as in the rest of the world. When mailing a book at the post office, someone at the left or right starts looking in my book, showing no respect for others' private things.

I promise, if anyone touches me personally, I will "touch" them as well.
瑞典人,活着为中国娃娃而死。汉学家、工程师、摄影师、网页设计师等等。爱好:政治、历史、科技、文化等。王菲迷。自由主义者。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 10:14:32 |Display all floors
Personal sphere, LOL

I have seen very nice girls with curly hair, its how its done, to each is there own.
"I don’t progress with Pressure, I progress with Trust" eluxjose@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 21:58:28 |Display all floors
Hahaha liangzai, dont get me started on this.  I have been groped several times, people always play with my arm hair..im not very hairy!  i have had people rip open my shirt to see if i have chest hair.  I have had people follow me into bathrooms to have a look!

I dont really mind that they want to touch my curly hair.  I mind it when i say NO I WONT ALLOW YOU TO TOUCH MY CURLY HAIR..that they go ahead and do it anyway!  To me that is ruder then just touching it in the first place!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.