Author: limark

How can you survive in the summer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2006-6-24 08:59:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2006-6-23 21:18
Your mind is wrong! The UK has a huge variety of weather ... Clouds on a sunny day are nice to give some shade.

When the "air gets thick" it means that the air is stuffy and not easy f ...

Yes, my mind is ridiculous,sometimes wrong imagination comes from narrow or incorrect propagandism.
Uk belongs to sea  climate, it is more wettish

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 09:29:21 |Display all floors
This coming week is supposed to be around 33 here near New York. About 16 as the lowest at night. What? No one cares? I thought everyone cares about NY.

I like when it's nice at night to leave the window open, right by my bed and feel a breeze while I sleep.... Mmmm..... nice breeze falling asleep..... Only this time of year, other times too hot or too cold.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-24 23:37:26 |Display all floors
Yes,i think its important to only turn airconditioner on when nessacary because the electric problem and pollution.
You can always use the bucket of water to splash splash like the dolphin!
Ijust suck the ice all day and i feel betterer

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 04:28:20 |Display all floors
Central-air is the answer for me. My indoor environment is pretty stable throughout the year (around 72 degree). In a hot day, going outside is a choice when I don't have to work. In general, weathers are good here. No complains at all.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 04:58:32 |Display all floors
You lucky Bird! I don't have central air, and most of my windows are not such that I can put AC's in them. I can put an AC in the bedrom windows, that's it! Ha... people say it will be hot in Beijing! Ok, maybe it will, but I bet my apartment there will be cooler than here! LOL...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-25 08:38:09 |Display all floors

Beer

Ice cold Ha'rbin.

Requiem

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2006-6-26 02:51:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freakyqi at 2006-6-25 04:58
You lucky Bird! I don't have central air, and most of my windows are not such that I can put AC's in them. I can put an AC in the bedrom windows, that's it! Ha... people say it will be hot in Beiji ...

Central air is very popular in my area. Almost every home has one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.